green background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

So Anyway



I went back to shady workshop last week (and as expected, I still dont like the shopkeepers who are only friendly on the phone. Weird though that may be) and got myself a whole bunch of clay. Four white ones, just to be safe, plus ten others, including a couple of black. I even bought a weird color called nightglow, which was supposed to be glow in the dark, but doesnt seem to be glowing. But it is still a very nice slightly creamy white color anyway.

Last night I managed to finish the charm bracelet my aunt ordered from me xD. So happy! The pink thing is actually a broken plate bead with chopsticks, a dollop of wasabi and a splotch of soy sauce. It broke as I was forcing a craft wire through it...>_>. But I made just a chopsticks bead at the end, though I think maybe just one more bead would make the whole thing more complete. We'll see. xD

Ta'ra!

p/s hi5 just sent me a birthday reminder of my classmate who passed away two years ago. Creepy.

1 comment:

Farah in crime said...

Will try to make more pendants tomorrow! I'll be more quick to make them now than last time, lolz.

*braindead mode*