green background

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stupid Never Finish

...Or bodo sik abis-abis!

This afternoon, as I was getting ready for work, I was devastated to find that there were no clothes hanging from the clothing line even though I washed a whole load of laundry last night! It's devastating because I washed my uniforms last night!

So, still damp, I spent the entire time ironing them dry. It took all the time I allocated for lunch. By the time I was done, they were 99% dry. And the pants were cool at all the wrong places. sighs. What's funny is that before I went to bed last night, I was very certain that I had already hung them up. After my pants and shirt were ironed dry, I only had 10 minutes left to cook, eat, and get dressed.

I did all that, and even managed to leave on time! I'm so awesome.

...Until I realize once I reached the service lift at KLCC that I actually left my phone, the chocolate bar I wanted to give someone, the Julia Quinn book someone wanted to borrow from me, and my Nihongo exercise book.

Sighs.

At least I didn't leave my wallet and locker key behind.

Ta'ra!

No comments: