green background

Friday, November 13, 2009

Flying Off My Feet

I've been flying off my feet the past week. I do enjoy this increase in my personal efficiency, but I suppose I can't help resent the fact that while I was speeding up, some people were slowing down. One even thought himself too senior and important to be doing what I was doing! Seriously! Years of service doesn't change the fact that our positions are the same.

And I hate the way you walk. Real men do not walk like that!

Ahem. Anyway. I love my job, really. I can't help it when there are seniors who are not happy that I was getting too familiar. Well too bad! I have dreams. I'm here because I have dreams. And by the time I finish this job I'll leave with a lot more than you ever will! So I'm stamping my foot down and you can just eat fart because I'm not going anywhere! Yet.

Also, panicking students make good customers. I'm earning almost two weeks of salary in the last 24 hours.

Ta'ra!

No comments: