green background

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

:D

It's not that I was too sad to blog or anything. My connection kept being crappy on me. I guess paying late on purpose is not helping either.

Anyway, exams are over!

Last paper was on Friday. After that Khaye invited me over for lunch, which we ate about 4 hours later. sighs. Before I left that night, Khaye and Mary played with my veil. Much fun.

The next day we went to the zoo. Honestly speaking, it bored me out, but Khaye wanted to see tigers. The lions greeted her well. They raised their heads and stared in interest at her when we passed by. They can recognize people from back home it seems.

Yesterday, my dad came by for a surprise visit but ended up getting surprised himself - by the state of the house which would put a shipwreck to shame. He was not supposed to come and I was not supposed to clean. I was supposed to clean today. But I ended up cleaning yesterday, which frees up today to go shopping. Err wait, it's already 2 am, so today is Tuesday...I am going back to Kuching today. Oooh plans all lined up. In addition, the sponge promises to go out with me. And Totchi. But that is just a technicality. The sponge will go out with me.

I haven't packed and my flight is at 12:55 pm. I plan to leave at 10 am. It's no longer cool to leave home 2 hours before the flight. Even if you arrive with a one hour margin and fully acceptable for check in, the line will keep you occupied up to 15 mins before the flight which is not cool. I don't like waiting in lines and I want to eat. 2 hours should be fine since too early and the gate won't even open yet.

Today I got Sarah her birthday presents. In fact, coming back to Kuching, I seem to carry a lot of presents. Birthdays from February to July are all accumulated to this month. Birthdays from August to October will get prezzies in October and November and December in December. Jan I leave again for new sem and so on. Despite my lack of wrapping skills, I like wrapping them up. I even got myself a present; a 1000 pieces One Piece puzzle. I always wanted a really cool puzzle as a present. It would keep me crazy and occupied this holiday.

On another note, I am feeling like such a slave to my hair. I am tempted to go cut it the moment I reach Kuching. Straight to the saloon from the airport. My ying yang is balanced. Now if only I would get rid of all the excess hair.

I am suddenly very hungry. See you guys in Kuching. Ta'ra! :D

No comments: