green background

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm so Emo, yeah

I'm so emo. I have an emo bracelet.

Yeah, I'm so emo. Don't mess with me. YEAH.


Anyway, my house is so fun, my homies turned from this...


To this;

Me is stuffing her face with healthy melons while Nadja is keeping up with the world of gaming. See? I have a very productive effect on me. Yeah.


I have been buying a lot of books lately. I was influenced by them, but it doesn't mean I never meant to not buy them.


Anyway, I've been thinking a lot recently. About a lot of things. I set myself against my benchmarks and I'm so far from reaching them. I get depressed thinking about how I'm just drifting along, doing work that was required of me and bothered little of doing more.


Honestly speaking, it pissed me off.


And yes, I am pissed off at myself.


So now I've decided it's time to steel myself and set out to achieve what I want. I even got myself a new book for it hehehehehe.


Today we secured the apartment for Me and Nadja. We met the owner today and he was...young...and good-looking....hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe.


So far removed from the stuffy old man who was their previous landlord. He kept talking to me about his trip to Kuching in 1982!


I wasn't even born yet!


After we met the owner and stuff, we went to KLCC since it was still early. I got the third book for The Abhorsen Trilogy cause I finally got the funds for it hehehehe.


Nadja turns heads. She has a lot of admirers. But it is very convinient. Taxis stop for her. It's easier to get taxis with her around hehehehe. Today,(January 28th, Monday) is her birthday and Me and I got her a Gackt picture book. She's been dreaming about it since she first laid eyes on it. But Me is cruel. She wouldn't let Nadja has it till daybreak. She bribed me with toast, even though I said she could just have it, but Me wouldn't.

The waiting is agony for her.

Aaah I have class tomorrow. And I'm running out of things to say. Ta'ra!

No comments: