green background

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Life So Far (Again)

Dear blog,

It has been a long time since I last saw you so I suppose I have so much to tell you now. Hrmmm, what comes to mind first? Oh of course!

Omar, one of my oldest friends got married! It is quite an amazing thing considering he was engaged two weeks after proclaiming he will only get married when he's 30. Pfft.
 
His wife Zara is very pretty. :3 Congratulations! You are an inspiration for reforming rakes the world over! Hehehehe.
 
What else? Oh yes, I turned 26! It's a good age to be! 25 feels like borderline to me, but 26, nobody can accuse you of being a kid or being old! Hahahaha. This has been quite an issue for me in terms of credibility. I hate it when people put my ability into question because of my age. Also, at this age onwards I will no longer think my friends are too young to get married. So to all my classmates, you have my approval to get married! (overrr)
 
I spent my birthday going on a food trip with my darling girlfriend. I went to Dip n Dip for the first time and found out first hand why people are addicted to it. I mean, just LOOK! AT! THIS! SHIIT!


The most delicious shit ever, I say.

Yulia also gave me the nicest present ever. Book vouchers! I always gave them away but rarely received one. And such a generous amount too. Thank you Yulia! You can bet your birthday prezzie will be awesome too! (are you even reading this? hehehe)
 
And lastly I met up with an old, old friend from primary school who came to KL last week. She was in the 'berbunga-bunga' phase with her boyfriend so I was kind of curious. Fetched her from KL Central at 2 am when she arrived, and sent her back to KL Central at 3 am two days later. In return I got RM30 worth of coins (in exchange for my RM30 notes).

 
 
The notes that she took from me were the only notes I had left in my wallet at that time, and I thought, if I wanna go out to eat I have to withdraw more money. But then my neighbour suddenly dragged me out to eat at the mamak shop nearby. So I had no choice but to gather them all in a plastic bag, and put it in a tiny hello kitty paper bag and go out to eat with it. I felt so medieval.
 
So that's it for this post, blog. If I continue anymore it probably won't end. Not that you'd complain eh blog?
 
 
Ta'ra!

No comments: