green background

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Hate Kids

It's not an unknown fact by now that I hate kids. Or more specifically, I hate other people's kids. They are noisy, abnoxious, annoying, attention whelps and are a pest in general. Like today for instance, they overran the gym. Because of that, I couldn't go there and exercise, because they literally overran the gym, those little monkeys. I hope they get hurt and never come back.

Obviously this family only stays over for the holidays. Another reason to hate school. They shouldn't keep those kids away from school for too long.

I've decided to back off for now and come back in an hour, when I am less traumatized and less cordially-inclined :P. I am not going to give up my precious day of working out due to some kids. The lot of them should just jump into the pool, seriously (and possibly drown).

I hate kids. It had nothing to do with my mom suddenly deciding to have another child 8 years ago. I already disliked them even then. But since I have an 8 year old sister anyway, I am not sorry for the fact that I bully her a lot simply because she is a kid. And being the youngest she will have to put up with it until I deem her no longer an annoying kid. Don't feel too sorry for her :P. She gets anything she wants. Except my attention.

I hate other people's kids and their parents. If you couldn't control or look after your little pests then why bother having them in the first place? There's a thing called a birth control pill in case you haven't heard of it.

To summarize: I. Hate. Kids.

No comments: