green background

Friday, November 21, 2008

Reeling Back

Hello. I am finally done with finals, but I am still in KL. I have my Japanese test next Monday, so I'll be going back on Tuesday. Even so, I'll be back on the 1st to accomodate my next Japanese class. Pending there will be one, and there are enough people to join. Well, cross your fingers!

A while back I saw this on Wiki. A Sarawakian dollar note! xD How cool is that? We have our own currency! And I think it was the same value as Bruneian dollar. Imagine if we hadn't joined Malaysia, we would have our own currency and who's to say our currency won't be higher than the current ringgit eh?? We'll still be a colony and we would be getting our independence later, but who cares, eh? Look at how Hong Kong turned out! XD XD XD

Anyway, since exams finished, I've been sitting back, relaxing and drinking tea. It's amazing the amount of tea I've been downing these past weeks. I consume an average of 2 bags every day and a half. A funny coincidence is that, my sugar cubes, creamer and tea bags all come in a pack of 50. So if I start consuming them at the same time, they will finish at the same rate! Hahaha! Well except for the sugar cubes, since I take two at a time.

Anyway, I recently replenished my stock of tea and bought this: Earl Grey with Tangerine. My dad ordered Earl Grey at TGI Fridays and they served this. It was so nice I decided to try it myself.

And I am hooked! There's no going back for me now. D: It is that nice (And I'm not just talking about the packaging). It's nicely frangranted, subtly flavored and rich. I thought Earl Greys were just for stuffy old men, but I was wrong. I took this tea with my usual sugar and creamer and they taste just as nice. My dad takes them with honey. I would very much like to try it with lemon. I am not a big fan of flavored tea to start with because they always use artificial coloring and flavors, but this tea is 92% tea leaves and 8% flavorings which of course, consists mostly of citrus oil. Yum!

Anybody wants them for a christmas present maybe? I have this habit of sharing everything that I found awesome xD and finding out what I can mail out and what I can't. Even though I've already mailed out something that shouldn't be able to be mailed out. xD xD xD
Of course, I bought the regular tea too, just for variety. There is a variance of the regular BOH tea, called the Gold Blend. I haven't bothered with it yet. Maybe I should. I am going crazy over tea D: ever since I stopped drinking Lipton. That tea is not nice. I drank Lipton again after I found BOH and I nearly gagged. It was that bad. I had been drinking bad tea up till then. No wonder I didn't like tea much then.

I think I will play FF12 again, since the holiday season has started. xD Yes, I have become a regular vegetable, minus the nutrients.

Ta'ra!

1 comment:

Farris said...

S'wakian dollar! That woud be cool. Then peoples definitely would think of you as Brunei Royalty!

Tealiciou! I'm looking forward to try it, muhahaha! Thinking about sending you something random in the mail.